Wednesday 28 May 2014

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my brand new blog! This is the first time I've done anything like this, so be patient, I will improve the format as soon as I work out how. For the time being, I was keen to get this online, and I'll gradually get it up to standard.

I've started the blog as somewhere to post my thoughts on the forthcoming football World Cup in Brazil. With only 2 weeks to go, excitement is palpable, and I'm sure I'm not alone in being completely distracted by it. There is news everywhere you look, and it's only going to get better (or worse depending on your stance).
Hopefully this blog will act as a twist on this news, along with opinion pieces, some humorous inclusions, and ultimately to try and promote comment and debate.

Please do take a few minutes to have a look, and if you do like it, please share with others.
You can follow me at Twitter @russellheaps or email me at russell.heaps@gmail.com
Alternatively, comment on the blog posts at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment